I'm looking to help 5 people next month!
Why only 5?!
Because I want to work closely with you, speak everyday, get to know your goals desires and determination!
I will personally :
- Teach you all I know
- Provide you with free training tools
- Support you daily
- Guide you through a step by step training programme
- Introduce you to power hours, you CAN build an empire literally investing 1 hour a day of your time
You must be:
- Over 18
- Willing to invest an hour a day
- Wanting to invest in your skin and help others solve problems
- Have an interest in becoming a business woman NOT a makeup artist
- Ready to invest in YOU, your FAMILY or your FUTURE
Good afternoon beauties as promised here is one of the first great "How to" beauty tips and tricks used by the celebs and top make up and beauty artists . So First there was contouring , then their was strobing now there is 'Baking"
You're already familiar with contouring and are wrapping your head around strobing, but now "baking," or "cooking" your makeup is making itself a part of the mix, cropping up on YouTube tutorials everywhere.
The term, which has been used in the drag community for years, refers to letting translucent powder sit on your face for five to 10 minutes, which allows the heat from your face to set your base foundation and concealer, and then dusting it off your face, leaving you with a creaseless, flawless finish. (Kim Kardashian's makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic uses it on her so you know it's legit.) So here is how to BAKE your look !
I will keep you all updated on what is new at A-List regarding new treatments and products.